Interested in working with the Africa Progress Panel?
Employment opportunities with the APP Secretariat are available from time to time. These positions are broadly circulated over various channels including Reliefweb. Recruitment at the APP follows a competitive process.
The APP maintains a database of relevant professional profiles.
Write/submit your resume/CV to email@example.com to be considered for future employment opportunities.
Internship Opportunities with the APP
The Secretariat is looking for resourceful individuals to support its research and work requirements. Interns perform a wide range of functions including working with the APP team to research topics relating to Africa’s development and providing logistical support for the organization of workshops and meetings.
Skills and competencies desired
- Excellent written and spoken English, the same in French is an advantage;
- Good research and organizational skills;
- Sound knowledge of economic and social development issues;
- Knowledge of and experience in Africa;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work to meet deadlines;
- Event planning and communications experience an advantage.
To be considered for an internship with the Africa Progress Panel, please submit your resume/CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the APP
If you would like to contact the APP, please write to email@example.com or to
Africa Progress Panel Foundation
1211 Geneva 20